Here’s an up-to-date selection of my recent personal favourites. I returned to film photography in 2016 after a long hiatus and pretty much started my entire photography shenanigans from the beginning while I was at it. I have not included my so called old work (pre-2016) in the portfolio. I shoot mostly mostly 35mm black and white film, mostly candid, mostly street photography, but some occasional medium format and portraiture. You can find more of my works on Flickr and Instagram too.
- Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f2 T* ZM (with sample photos)
- Why I’m quitting hipshots and zone-focusing
- Film photos of Trump-Putin Helsinki Summit 2018 on Kodak Tri-x
- Camera quirks
- Olympus OM-4 mini review (with sample photos)
- Cinematic ‘vintage’ portraits — part III: The Steam Locomotive shots on Film
- Cinematic ‘vintage’ portraits with Shanona Dreem — part II: The Steam Locomotive
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.